Team Wiki: Subversion Directions
1.Download Tortoise SVN
2.Connect to URSA Major router
3. Right click on the folder you want to add and select Tortoise SVN and then Repo Browser
4. Enter the URL
username:ursamajor password: greatbear1
5. Right click on trunk and select add folder
6. Select your folder that you want added
7. Hit OK and close repo browser
8. Go to your folder and right click and select checkout
9. Make sure the top URL is
[your folder], and the bottom folder is your directory.
10. Click OK and if it asks you to overwrite, then click OK.
11. To update your files with the latest, right click on the folder/file and select Update.
12. To add your changes to the server, right click on the folder file and select Commit.